Oct 27 (Reuters) - Dometic Group AB (publ) :
* Divests seating and chassis component business of its subsidiary Atwood Mobile Products to Lippert Components, Inc.
* Selling price is $12.5 million, which will be paid in cash
* Transaction will trigger write-down mainly relating to intangible assets of $3.0-3.5 million, which will be recorded in Q4 results
* Transaction is expected to be completed in November 2016
* Lippert Components, Inc. is wholly-owned subsidiary of Drew Industries Incorporated Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)