Nov 11 (Reuters) - Bechtle AG
* Says outlook for the year adjusted upwards
* Says now expects a slight increase of the EBT margin for 2016 as a whole. Previously saw margin on par with 2015.
* New goal will only be possible if the economic framework conditions remain intact in Q4 and there are no supply bottlenecks towards year-end
* Q3 revenue increased 6.4 per cent to 730.0 million euros
* Q3 Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) went up 5.9 per cent to 35.2 million euros
* Q3 earnings before taxes (EBT) climbed 9.4 per cent to 36.3 million euros
* Source text: here Further company coverage: