Dec 19 (Reuters) - Unisys Corp
* Participants will receive lump-sum payments valued at approximately $216 million from pension trust
* Company does not anticipate that this action will result in a settlement charge
* Unisys also expects this action to have minimal impact on plan funding levels
* Unisys completes lump-sum cash-out offer under its u.s. Pension plan for eligible former associates
* Approximately 5,800 former associates have accepted this offer, reducing number of participants in plan by about 8 percent
* Unisys expects lump-sum payments to be made by end of year.
* Because payments will be made by pension trust, they will not impact company’s cash position Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: