Jan 26 (Reuters) - Fuller Smith & Turner Plc :
* Trading over important Christmas and new year period has been strong
* Like for like sales in managed pubs and hotels for last 10 weeks increasing by 7.4 pct
* For 43 week period, like for like sales in managed pubs and hotels increased by 3.7 pct, like for like profits in tenanted inns division were down by 1 pct
* Like for like profits in tenanted inns rising by 2 pct and total beer and cider volumes in Fuller’s Beer Company increasing by 1 pct
* For 43 week period total beer and cider volumes in fuller’s beer company decreased by 4 pct.
* We are facing increasing cost pressures including a steep rise in business rates, an increase in national living wage and introduction of apprenticeship levy
* “last 10 weeks have been particularly strong” Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)