Reuters logo
BRIEF-Innopharmax to issue new shares for operating funds enrichment and R&D
March 14, 2017 / 2:52 PM / 8 months ago

BRIEF-Innopharmax to issue new shares for operating funds enrichment and R&D

March 14 (Reuters) - Innopharmax Inc:

* Says it will issue 5 million new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$23 per share to T$32 per share for operating funds enrichment and R&D

* Says 15 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company’s employees, remaining 85 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/8Bl9Ii

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below