August 20, 2018 / 6:22 AM / a month ago

BRIEF-PlayWay Sets Up Company With Partners

Aug 20 (Reuters) - PlayWay SA:

* SAID ON FRIDAY THAT TOGETHER WITH FOUR CO-INVESTORS IT HAS SET UP A COMPANY NAMED PIXEL FLIPPER SA

* IT OWNS A 74% STAKE IN PIXEL FLIPPER, WHILE REMAINING SHAREHOLDERS OWN 26%

* PIXEL FLIPPER WILL BE ENGAGED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF COMPUTER GAMES, INCLUDING A GAME UNDER WORKING TITLE ‘CAR MANUFACTURE’

Source text for Eikon:

Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below