Nov 14 (Reuters) - Kingspan Group Plc
* Sales in the third quarter were up 5 percent (+10 percent pre-currency).
* Sales nine month to end-Sept 2.27 billion eur, up 13 percent y/y (+17 percent pre-currency)
* UK insulated panels continue to trade positively, UK sales in insulation boards strong
* Year-end net debt forecast around 400 million euros, weakening of sterling impacting translating of earnings
* Going through period of mild raw material cost inflation as expected, related recovery under way
* Assuming current fx, expect FY trading profit of approximately 335 million euros, over 30 pct ahead y/y Further company coverage: (Reporting By Padraic Halpin)