STOCKHOLM, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Private equity firm IK Investment Partners said on Thursday it was selling Finnish cleantech firm Evac to private equity funds managed by Bridgepoint.
* Evac sells friendly waste and wastewater collection and treatment systems for the marine, offshore and building industries
* IK’s VII Fund acquired Evac in December 2014
* IK says: “In the course of the Fund’s ownership Evac has achieved strong growth, with company turnover increasing by 55% exceeding MEUR 100 for the first time in the company’s history”
* Says financial terms of the transaction are not disclosed
* Says completion of the transaction is subject to legal and regulatory approvals
* Danske Bank, Carnegie, Alantra acted as financial advisors for IK, Roschier was legal advisor, Roland Berger did strategic vendor due diligence, while EY did financial vendor due diligence
* Link to statement: here (Reporting by Johannes Hellstrom; editing by Niklas Pollard)