ZURICH/BERLIN, Aug 9 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2% lower at 9,733 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The co-heads of UBS’s investment bank are working on a scheme to revamp their division which could result in hundreds of job cuts, Bloomberg reported.
* Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG: Christoph Rentsch has decided to step down as chief financial officer by end of this year; search for a successor initiated
* Investis Holding SA: Investis sells its subsidiary Regie du Rhone SA and concentrates its property management activity on the national brand Privera.
* Aluflexpack said that the electrical infrastructure at one of its sites affected by a fire in June was reinstalled and that all related costs were covered by its insurers.
* Conzzeta said net revenues fell 9.7% in H1, adding that results were strongly impacted by the divestment of its Glass Processing segment.
* Orell Fuessli Holding AG: net sales of CHF 115.2 million in the first half of 2019, decrease of 10% versus year ago; operating result (EBIT) increased to CHF 8.1 million in the first half of 2019 (previous year: CHF 3.2 million); H1 net profit without minority interest CHF 5.3 million versus loss of CHF 0.2 million year ago
NESTLE SA: JEFFERIES RAISES PRICE TARGET TO CHF 121 FROM CHF 115
VIFOR PHARMA AG: CREDIT SUISSE RAISES TARGET PRICE TO SFR 167 FROM SFR 160
July seasonally adjusted jobless rate flat at 2.3% (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)