ZURICH, April 20(Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening with little change 8,838 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks.
* Swiss National Bank Chairman Thomas Jordan said there was no reason to change the central bank’s monetary policy after the Swiss franc dropped below the symbolic 1.20 level versus the euro.
Transport firm Ceva Logistics on Friday set its launch on the Swiss stock exchange for May 4 with a projected share price of 27.5 Swiss francs to 52.5 Swiss francs.
* Novartis said a phase III study of siponimod (BAF312) showed the drug reduced risk of disability progression for patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis and helped cognitive processing speed.
* Implenia was commissioned to build a car park by Basel’s art museum for a contract volume above 40 million Swiss francs ($41.14 million).
* Inficon Holding reported Q1 operating income of $24.6 million.
* BB Biotech reported Q1 profit of 28 million Swiss francs.
* LafargeHolcim said it has appointed Feliciano González Muñoz as its new head of HR.
$1 = 0.9722 Swiss francs Reporting by Zurich newsroom