ZURICH/BERLIN, April 4 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent lower at 9,555 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
Medacta Group SA announced an issue price of 96 Swiss francs per share in its flotation on Thursday, giving the Swiss medical device maker a market capitalisation of 1.92 billion Swiss francs ($1.92 billion).
* GAM Holding nominated three new members to its board of directors. It said Hugh Scott-Barrett was proposed for re-election as chairman.
* Coltene Holding posted fiscal year net profit of CHF 14.9 million.
* Chemicals maker Sika said it had was expanding its production capacities in Egypt.
* BFW Liegenschaften aid it had completed its 2019 share buyback programme.
* SGS said it had acquired Testing, Engineering and Consulting Services Inc, in the United States.
No major economic data scheduled. ($1 = 0.9986 Swiss francs) (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)