ZURICH, Aug 10 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 9,137 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks.
* Daetwyler Holding said its first half net profit rose by 17.3 percent to 62.5 million Swiss francs ($62.92 million).
* Conzetta said its first half operating profit rose by 73 percent to 66 million Swiss francs.
* Berner Kantonal Bank said it increased its half year profit by 2 percent to 58 million francs while CEO Hanspeter Ruefenacht will stand down next year due to age reasons.
* Ceva Logistics said it had made a blockchain-based technology partnership with IBM And Maersk.
* Aventron said its first half sales increased 26 percent to 46.5 million francs.
$1 = 0.9933 Swiss francs Reporting by Zurich newsroom