ZURICH/BERLIN, Jan 18 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 8,948 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The company has moved its drug safety operation away from Britain, the Wall Street Journal reported.
* Dufry AG: reorganization of geographical business into four divisions combining current divisions 1 and 2 into a new division Europe & Africa; Yves Gerster appointed CFO from 1 April 2019
* Zehnder Group AG: FY sales of EUR 602.3 million (unaudited), equating to an increase of 3% compared to the previous year
* Wisekey International reported 2018 revenues of $53 million, an increase of 23 percent year-on-year.
* BB Biotech said it closed the fiscal year 2018 with a loss of around 471 million Swiss francs; dividend of CHF 3.05 proposed
* Admicasa Holding AG: is planning a new construction project in Waltenschwil, Canton Aargau
ADECCO GROUP AG: RBC CUTS TARGET PRICE TO SFR 59 FROM SFR 64
Swiss December producer/import prices due at 0730 GMT (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)