ZURICH/BERLIN, June 4 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent lower at 9,585 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
* Implenia said it won an order from the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) to expand capacity at its Liestal station to four tracks. The contract is worth around 115 million francs
* Blackstone Resources is being investigated by the SIX Swiss Exchange in connection with the conversion of bearer shares into registered shares, with the duration of the probe undetermined
* Barry Callabaut said it named Olivier DeLaunay as new chief operations officer
* Aryzta said third-quarter revenue rose 4.5 percent to 847.9 million euros, but the Swiss-Irish bakery company cut its profit forecast.
* Roche said its flu medicine Zofluza was effective in preventing the flu among people exposed to sick household members
* Obseva said it had completed patient recruitment for a study of Nolasiban for improving IVF outcomes
No major Swiss economic data due (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)