ZURICH/BERLIN, Nov 15 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4% higher at 10,274 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
Private equity firm Apax Partners is considering a sale of unlisted diagnostic services business Unilabs, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Financial software group Avaloq has closed the previously announced acquisition of Zurich-based Derivative Partners AG, the independent information and data provider for structured products and derivatives in Switzerland.
* Danone will delist shares from SIX Swiss Exchange
* Cicor Technologies Ltd: has won a new customer in medical technology sector; in 2021, Cicor plans to manufacture customer’s series products with an order volume in high single-digit million Swiss franc range
* Datacolor AG: FY reported net income of $3.6 million ($4.1 million); proposes dividend of CHF 15 per share
* New Value AG: H1 loss of CHF 2.53 million
* Hochdorf said its board had appointed Juergen Brandt as new CFO.
ABB LTD: HSBC raises target price to Sfr 25 from Sfr 22
* The Swiss National Bank remains ready to buy foreign currency to support its ultra-loose monetary policy - a necessary stance in an environment “clouded by considerable uncertainty”, SNB Governing Board member Andrea Maechler said.
* No major Swiss economic data scheduled
Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk