ZURICH/BERLIN, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,939 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
Alcon, the eyecare unit of Novartis set to be spun off to shareholders in 2019, will be headquartered in Geneva as the French-speaking Swiss private banking hub won out over the division’s longtime corporate home in the Dallas suburbs.
The loss-making Swiss-Irish baking company said on Tuesday it had struck a standby volume underwriting deal with five banks ahead of plans to raise 800 million euros ($928.48 million) in new capital needed to bolster its balance sheet.
* Partners Group said first half profit rose 10 percent to 394 million francs, well ahead of expectations of analysts polled by Reuters. The shares were indicated rising.
* Poenina said it expects a slight improvement in operating results in the second half of 2018.
* Dormakaba said its 2017/2018 net profit rose 6.3 percent to 238.7 million francs, below its expectations as challenges in Germany and the United States weighed on results.
* Givaudan places 1.3 billion euros in senior debt
* Mobimo Holding AG: issues bonds of CHF 155 million; coupon of 0.875%
The Swiss Treasury announced it would top up its 0.50 pct 2045 bond in the latest auction
Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk