BANGKOK, April 30 (Reuters) - Thailand's benchmark stock index .SETI was up 1.05 percent at 761.13 at 0434 GMT on Friday.
Stocks on the move included:
TOTAL ACCESS (DTAC.BK) DOWN AHEAD OF Q1 RESULTS
The second-largest mobile phone operator was down 0.7 percent at 33 baht ahead of the release of first-quarter results after market close.
Broker Ayuhya Securities expected its net profit to rise by half to 2.25 billion baht for the quarter due to higher service revenue, widening gross margins and lower interest.
TANAYONG NEAR 4-WEEK HIGHS TYON.BK
Thai property developer climbed 4.4 percent to 0.71 baht, having hit 0.72 baht, the highest since April 5, after announcing a plan to raise 12 billion baht in a rights issue to help fund a takeover of the city's Skytrain firm, BTS, to tap the growing mass transit business. [ID:nSGE63S0HC]
IRPC (IRPC.BK) UP
The operater of Southeast Asia's biggest integrated petrochemical complex gained 1.4 percent after it said it expected second-quarter net profit and revenue to be higher than a year earlier as higher oil prices should boost product prices. [ID:nSGE63T01W]
- For Thailand's political crisis click on [nTHAILAND]
- For Thailand's IPO diary click on <TH/IPOMENU>
- For Thailand's stock exchange news click on [TH-SET]
- For Thailand corporate earnings: [TH-RES-RTRS]
- For Thailand economic forecast: [POLL-ECI-TH-RTRS] ($1=32.24 Baht) (Reporting by Viparat Jantraprap; Editing by Alan Raybould)