Jan 8 (Reuters) - Rotterdam’s Gate terminal for LNG, co-owned by Vopak and GasUnie:
* Says performed a record level of 104 ship operations in 2018
* Says unloaded 8.3 million cubic metres of LNG from 54 vessels (of which 17 transshipments)
* Says loaded 3.9 million cubic metres of LNG on 23 large vessels (of which 17 transshipments) and 27 small vessels
* Says customers holding capacity in Gate nominated 2.5 billion cubic metres (bcm) for regasification into the GTS gas grid
* On Dec.3 said it was testing market interest to increase capacity by 2 bcm per year, from current annual maximum of 12 bcm.
Further company coverage:
Reporting by Bart Meijer