JERUSALEM, Nov 22 (Reuters) -
* U.S. investment firm PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Inc said on Wednesday it priced an institutional debt offering in Israel of $138.7 million of notes maturing in 2023 and paying annual interest of 3.83 percent.
* The notes are rated “AA-” by Standard & Poor’s Maalot and will be listed for trade on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
* Israel’s Leader Capital Markets underwrote the offering, which garnered demand of about $400 million.
* This was the first time that a foreign non-real estate company conducted a bond offering in Israel.
* PennantPark primarily invests in U.S. middle-market private companies in the form of floating rate senior secured loans.
* ($1 = 3.5139 shekels) (Reporting by Steven Scheer)