June 21 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Index provider MSCI Inc announced in New York that it would add domestic Chinese stocks to its influential emerging markets benchmark. nyti.ms/2sp1CsD
- A draft of an executive order obtained by The Times appears to give the drug industry what it wants with no guarantee that consumer costs will fall. nyti.ms/2soRkZi
- Despite Libya's political instability, its production has grown to 885,000 barrels a day, undercutting OPEC's efforts to shrink supplies worldwide. nyti.ms/2soja8c
- Ford Motor Co, which canceled plans to build in Mexico under pressure from President Trump, will also invest in a Kentucky plant for SUVs. nyti.ms/2soNRdo
- The criminal charges against the British bank Barclays Plc and four former executives take aim at how it avoided a government bailout during the financial crisis. nyti.ms/2sooPLo (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)