MOSCOW, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The following are some of the leading stories in Russia’s newspapers on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- The founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg is arriving in Russia and is expected to meet Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, the daily reports.
- Russian shareholders of TNK-BP have decided to bid for BP’s entire stake in the oil venture.
- Russia’s oil and gas company Surgutneftegaz is leaving the Russia-Venezuela joint project on development of the oil field in Venezuela’s Orinoco River region. The company’s 20 percent stake could be divided among Russian partners -TNK-BP,Gazpromneft, Lukoil and Rosneft.
- Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said in an interview that private companies will be able to work on defence orders.
- Russia’s Energy Minister Alexander Novak informed the government about possible fuel shortages due to maintenance works at some refineries.