Aug 28 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Uber Technologies Inc's board has voted to appoint Expedia Inc Chief Executive Dara Khosrowshahi as its new CEO, capping a tumultuous nine-week search after Travis Kalanick resigned in late June, according to people familiar with the matter. on.wsj.com/2iBXIJZ
- Facebook Inc is once again in hot water for allowing objectionable videos on its website, this time drawing a rare rebuke from a United Nations agency. on.wsj.com/2iAkySh
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is reducing its reporting of fatalities in the United States, part of a series of moves by the agency that are cutting back the amount of information about workplace accidents made available to the public. on.wsj.com/2izt1Fa
- Mall-based retailer Perfumania Holdings Inc has sought Chapter 11 protection with plans to reorganize around its better-performing stores. on.wsj.com/2iBQMN6
- Wireless networks along the Texas coast suffered outages as a result of Hurricane Harvey, federal regulators said, leaving customers in some counties with limited or no cellphone service. on.wsj.com/2iztUO0 (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)