MOSCOW, Feb 28 (Reuters) -
* Rosneft awards Urals crude oil loadings from Russian ports in April-September in its semi-annual tender to trading firm Trafigura and France’s Total, traders said.
* Total and Trafigura won the right to purchase 1.2-3.0 million tonnes of Urals crude oil loadings from Baltic Sea ports, traders said. Total will purchase most of the volume, they added.
* Total was the winner of Rosneft’s previous tender to lift Urals loading from Baltic ports in October 2017 - March 2018.
* Trafigura also won the right to purchase Rosneft’s Urals crude oil loading from Novorossiisk in April-September 2018, market sources said.
* Rosneft also awarded Trafigura with 0.48 -1.35 million tonnes of CPC Blend crude oil loading from Yuzhnaya Ozereyevka in April-September, traders said.
* Trafigura was also the winner of Rosneft’s tender to sell Urals loading from Novorossiisk and CPC Blend in October 2017 - March 2018.
* Details on the price levels of the deals were slow to emerge. (Reporting by Olga Yagova, editing by Louise Heavens)