MOSCOW, Oct 18 Reuters) -
* Russia’s Surgutneftegaz sold in a spot tender 300,000 tonnes of Urals crude oil for loading from Russia’s Baltic Sea ports in November 50 cents above the last estimates, traders said on Wednesday.
* The cargoes were sold at around dated Brent minus $2.50 a barrel, when applied to CIF northwest Europe basis.
* BP won the right to lift two 100,000-tonne cargoes, while Unipec was awarded with one cargo.
* The producer offered buyers a Urals cargo for loading from Primorsk port on Nov. 2-3 as well as two Urals cargoes ex-Ust-Luga port on Nov. 1-2 and 5-6
* The tender closes on October 17 at 1400 Moscow time (1100 GMT). (Gleb Gorodyankin)