* Arsenal thrashed Huddersfield 5-0
* They have now won their last 12 home league games
* Alexandre Lacazette struck after three minutes
* Giroud, Sanchez and Ozil scored in a quick second-half burst
* Giroud added a late fifth
* Arsenal home to Man United next, Huddersfield at Everton
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Arsenal thrashed Huddersfield Town 5-0 on Wednesday as a second-half onslaught helped to maintain their 100 percent home record in the Premier League this season.
Alexandre Lacazette’s seventh league goal of the season, scored after three minutes, was all that divided the sides at halftime but Huddersfield caved in after the break as Arsenal scored three times in four minutes.
Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez combined to set up Olivier Giroud in the 68th minute and they both got on the scoresheet themselves as Arsenal moved through the gears.
Giroud grabbed his second late on as Arsenal celebrated a 12th successive home league win, a run stretching back to last season. (Reporting by Martyn Herman, editing by Ed Osmond)