* Bournemouth move to seventh with 2-1 win over Palace
* David Brooks fired Bournemouth ahead in the fifth minute
* Patrick van Aanholt equalised with thumping shot in 55th
* 87th minute penalty from Junior Stanislas won it
* Bournemouth are next at Watford, while Palace host Wolves on Saturday
Oct 1 (Reuters)- An 87th minute penalty from substitute Junior Stanislas gave Bournemouth a 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace at the Vitality Stadium on Monday.
David Brooks put the Cherries ahead in the fifth minute with an excellent left-foot finish after smart work from Callum Wilson.
Palace got back on level terms in the 55th minute with a thundering drive from Patrick van Aanholt but the Londoners needed two big saves from keeper Wayne Hennessey to hold off Bournemouth.
But three minutes from the end, referee Mike Dean spotted Palace defender Mamadou Sakho throw out at an arm at Jefferson Lerma and awarded a penalty which Stanislas slotted home for the three points. (Reporting by Simon Evans, editing by Pritha Sarkar)