* Burnley crush Bournemouth 4-0 for first league win this season
* Czech striker Vydra scored on his first start for the club
* Winger Lennon made it 2-0 shortly before halftime
* Second-half strikes from substitute Barnes completed win
* Burnley are at Cardiff next, Bournemouth host Crystal Palace
Sept 22 (Reuters)- Burnley moved off the bottom of the table after their first Premier League win of the season with an emphatic 4-0 victory over Bournemouth.
Czech striker Matej Vydra, making his first start for the club, opened the scoring in the 39th minute and two minnutes later the Clarets had doubled their advantage with a close-range finish from Aaron Lennon.
Sixth-placed Bournemouth, whose three wins in five games had helped give them 10 points to start to the campaign, had the majority of possession but were finished off after the break.
Substitute Ashley Barnes scored twice for Burnley in the final seven minutes with former Everton winger Lennon having a hand in both goals as they moved up to 16th on four points. (Reporting by Simon Evans; Editing by Ken Ferris)