* Bournemouth stun Chelsea 3-0 at Stamford Bridge
* Callum Wilson scored for Bournemouth in the 51st minute
* Junior Stanislas made it 2-0 in the 65th
* Former Chelsea player Nathan Ake added a third
* Chelsea had not lost at home since September
* Chelsea at Watford next, Bournemouth home to Stoke
Jan 31 (Reuters) - CHELSEA 0 BOURNEMOUTH 3
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Bournemouth stunned Chelsea with three second-half goals in a 3-0 Premier League victory on Wednesday, inflicting on the champions their first home defeat in four months.
The visitors scored on the break in the 51st minute after midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko lost the ball and Callum Wilson played a neat one-two with Jordan Ibe before slotting home.
Wilson was also involved in the second goal, when he pushed the ball to Junior Stanislas who flicked it into the net off sprawling goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois in the 65th minute.
Former Chelsea midfielder Nathan Ake made it three barely three minutes later, prodding the ball in from a Stanislas shot.
Chelsea’s first home defeat since Sept. 30 exposed the London side’s lack of firepower, with Alvaro Morata injured, Michy Batshuayi on his way to Dortmund on loan and Olivier Giroud signed from Arsenal only a few hours before kickoff.
Reporting by Clare Lovell, editing by Ed Osmond