* Palace end winless run with deserved 2-0 win
* Joe Hart made fine save to keep out early Max Meyer curler
* James McArthur’s low cross-shot put Palace ahead in 16th
* Zaha hit crossbar in 66th as Palace dominated
* Stunner from Andros Townsend made it 2-0 in 77th
* Palace are at Brighton next, Burnley host Liverpool
Dec 1 (Reuters) - Crystal Palace ended their eight-game winless streak with a 2-0 Premier League victory over struggling Burnley at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
A goals in each half from James McArthur and Andros Townsend condemned Sean Dyche’s side to their seventh game without a victory but the scoreline barely reflected the dominance of the home side.
McArthur put Palace in front in the 16th minute with a low cross-shot which beat a stationary Joe Hart and went in off the post.
Wilfried Zaha caused the Clarets defence plenty of problems, forcing two saves out of Hart early in the second half before he crashed a shot against the crossbar.
Palace skipper Luka Milivojevic wasted a great chance when the ball fell to him alone in the box but he screwed his shot wide.
Burnley, 18th in the table and looking short of confidence and ideas, created little and Palace finally got their second in the 77th minute.
Townsend cut in from the right flank on to his left foot and beat Hart with a magnificent shot from outside the box which flew into the top corner.
Reporting by Simon Evans, editing by Ed Osmond