* Everton comfortably beat Crystal Palace 3-1
* Gylfi Sigurdsson deflection opened the scoring in 46th minute
* Oumar Niasse headed home a second five minutes later
* Tom Davies added a third in 75th minute
* Luka Milivojevic scored a late consolation penalty
* Everton visit Watford next, Palace host Tottenham
Feb 10 (Reuters) - Gylfi Sigurdsson, Oumar Niasse and Tom Davies were on target as Everton eased past Crystal Palace 3-1 on Saturday to climb to ninth in the Premier League table.
After a committed but low-quality first half ended goalless, Everton struck twice within six minutes after the break as Sigurdsson beat Wayne Hennessey with a deflected shot before Niasse’s header doubled the advantage.
Midfielder Davies all but sealed the victory with a low finish in the 75th minute against a Palace side who showed little threat until Luka Milivojevic converted a late penalty after Ashley Williams handled the ball.
Everton leapfrogged Bournemouth to climb to ninth on 34 points from 27 games. Palace are 14th with 27 points.
Reporting by Tom Hayward, editing by Ed Osmond