* Everton held 1-1 by Huddersfield at Goodison Park
* Phil Billing headed the visitors in front in 34th minute
* Lucas Digne crossed for Calvert-Lewin to level soon after
* Digne had been given Premier League debut by Merseysiders
* Everton welcome West Ham next; Huddersfield host Palace
Sept 1 (Reuters) - Everton gave a Premier League debut to new signing Lucas Digne who marked the occasion with an assist but the hosts were frustrated by a dogged Huddersfield as they were held to a 1-1 draw at Goodison Park.
Huddersfield took a surprise 34th-minute lead when Phil Billing headed past goalkeeper Jordan Pickford from a corner.
But the lead was wiped out almost immediately when left back Digne’s cross was guided home by Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
The closest Everton came to a winner after the break was when Ademola Lookman’s tantalising cross just eluded Calvert-Lewin and Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Everton remain unbeaten after four games but have drawn three times, while Huddersfield are yet to win this season. (Reporting by Martyn Herman; Editing by Ken Ferris)