(Correcting format, no changes to text)
* Tottenham Hotspur beat Everton 3-0
* Davison Sanchez made his first league start for Tottenham
* Harry Kane opened the scoring with his 100th goal for Tottenham
* Eriksen made it 2-0 in the 42nd minute
* Kane scored the third at the start of the second half
* Tottenham host Swansea City next; Everton travel to Manchester United
Sept 9 (Reuters) - Striker Harry Kane scored his 100th goal for Tottenham Hotspur, and his first two goals of the campaign, as the north London side beat Everton 3-0 in the Premier League at Goodison Park on Saturday.
Kane looped the ball over Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford from the far right to open the scoring in the 28th minute and playmaker Christian Eriksen scored the second goal from close range after Everton failed to clear the ball in the 42nd minute.
The 24-year-old Kane scored his second of the match from a Ben Davies cross at the beginning of the second half as Tottenham continued to outpace a limp Everton side and created a host of chances but fine saves from Pickford denied them.
Everton, who created few chances in the latter stages of the game, have failed to beat Tottenham in their last 10 league meetings. (Reporting by Aditi Prakash in Bengaluru; Editing by Clare Fallon)