* Harry Kane double is enough for Spurs at bottom club Huddersfield
* Kane headed Spurs ahead in 25th minute
* Kane doubled lead from spot nine minutes later
* Laurent Depoitre hit woodwork but Spurs won comfortably
* Huddersfield are at Burnley on Oct 6, Spurs are at home to Cardiff
Sept 29 (Reuters)- Harry Kane scored twice as Tottenham Hotspur moved into fourth place in the Premier League with a 2-0 win at bottom club Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Kane opened the scoring in the 25th minute, rising well to angle home a header from the familiar source of a pinpoint Kieran Trippier corner.
Nine minutes later the England international doubled the lead, this time from the penalty spot after Danny Rose went down under a challenge from Florent Hadergjonaj.
Huddersfield striker Laurent Depoitre rattled the woodwork with a volley just before the break and Terriers’ substitute Isaac Mbenza brought a fine save out of Paulo Gazzaniga but Spurs saw out the game with relative ease. (Reporting by Simon Evans; editing by Clare Fallon)