* Spurs won 4-0 at Huddersfield
* First-half brace from Harry Kane set Spurs on way to easy win
* Tottenham led 3-0 at halftime with Ben Davies also on target
* Kane netted 13 goals for club and country in September
* England striker has 13 goals in his last six away league games
* Substitute Moussa Sissoko added fourth in stoppage time
* Spurs next host Bournemouth, Huddersfield travel to Swansea
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Harry Kane’s stunning September continued with two goals in Tottenham Hotspur’s impressive 4-0 Premier League win at promoted Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Kane, who netted 13 goals for club and country this month including a Champions League hat-trick at Apoel Nicosia, opened the scoring in the ninth minute with a confident finish after robbing Town defender Chris Loewe.
Ben Davies made it 2-0, firing home after another slip-up from the unfortunate Loewe in the 23rd minute before Kane grabbed his second in spectacular fashion.
The England forward left two markers for dead on the edge of the penalty area with a clever body swerve and fired an unstoppable shot into the corner.
Spurs added a fourth in stoppage-time when substitute Moussa Sissoko finished off a counter-attack after good work from Son Heung-min and Davies.
Reporting by Simon Evans, editing by Ed Osmond