* Huddersfield beat Wolves 1-0 for their third win of the season
* Stoppage-time goal from Steve Mounie gave Terriers victory
* Mounie and Jonathan Hogg had gone close after the break
* Huddersfield remain bottom, Wolves stay eighth
* Huddersfield visit Brighton, Wolves host Cardiff on Saturday.
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Bottom club Huddersfield Town earned their third Premier League win of the season as a stoppage-time goal from Steve Mounie gave them a 1-0 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday.
Huddersfield had piled on the pressure in the second half but were unable to find a way through until Aaron Mooy’s cross found Karlan Grant at the back post.
Grant’s shot was saved by Wolves keeper Rui Patricio but Mounie pounced on the loose ball to bundle home the winner.
Mounie had earlier gone close with a header into the side netting while midfielder Jonathan Hogg headed over from a Grant cross.
Huddersfield have 14 points but remain in last place, 11 points behind 17th placed Cardiff City. (Reporting by Simon Evans Editing by Toby Davis)