* Liverpool drew 1-1 with Chelsea at Anfield
* Salah fired Liverpool ahead in the 65th minute
* Substitute Willian scored 85th minute equaliser
* The Brazilian’s attempted cross confounded Mignolet
* Salah forced a late save from Courtois in injury time
* Liverpool at Stoke next, Chelsea host Swansea
Nov 25 (Reuters)- A strange 85th minute goal from Brazilian Willian earned Premier League champions Chelsea a 1-1 draw at Liverpool on Saturday after Mohamed Salah’s 15th goal of the season looked to have given the hosts the three points.
Just two minutes after coming on as a late substitute at Anfield, Willian whipped in an attempted cross from the right which floated over Liverpool keeper Simon Mignolet and into the net.
Salah, who was outstanding for Liverpool, had put his team ahead in the 65th minute when Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain poked the ball away from a hesitant Tiemoue Bakayoko and the Egyptian pounced on the loose ball to fire past Courtois.
The result leaves Chelsea in third place on 26 points, eight behind leaders Manchester City who play on Sunday, while Liverpool are fifth on 23 points. (Reporting by Simon Evans; Editing by Ian Chadband)