* Liverpool drew 2-2 with Tottenham
* Mohamed Salah gave Liverpool early lead
* Substitute Victor Wanyama levelled with fierce strike
* Harry Kane missed penalty for Spurs
* Salah restored hosts’ lead from narrow angle
* Kane converted stoppage-time spot-kick to earn draw
* Liverpool at Southampton next, Spurs host Arsenal
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Harry Kane scored his 100th Premier League goal from the penalty spot in stoppage time to snatch a point for Tottenham Hotspur in a thrilling 2-2 draw with Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday.
Mohamed Salah capitalised on a mistake from Eric Dier to put Liverpool in front in the third minute, taking his tally to 20 league goals for the season.
Substitute Victor Wanyama thundered home an equaliser 10 minutes from time before Kane missed from the penalty spot in the 87th minute.
In the most dramatic of finales, Salah thought he had won it in the 91st minute, only for Spurs to win another penalty which Kane converted to leave his team fifth in the table, two points behind third-placed Liverpool.
Reporting by Peter Hall, Editing by Ed Osmond