* Chelsea win 1-0 at Swansea City
* Fabregas fired Chelsea into the lead after four minutes
* Hazard should have doubled the lead when he headed straight at Fabianski
* Moses missed from just a yard out when he slid the ball wide
* Swansea missed chances through Andre Ayew and Tom Carroll
* Swansea next travel to Bournemouth, while Chelsea host Liverpool SWANSEA CITY 0 CHELSEA 1
April 28 (Reuters)- Cesc Fabregas kept alive Chelsea’s hopes of finishing in the top four with a quick fire goal in a 1-0 win at Swansea City which leaves the Welsh side facing a major fight to retain their Premier League status.
Antonio Conte’s side are now just two points behind Tottenham Hotspur in fourth place, albeit having played a game more, as they battle to secure a place in next season’s Champions League.
Fabregas scored the only goal of the game after just four minutes when Eden Hazard capitalised on a mistake from Andy King and fed the ball to the Spaniard. The midfielder then curled a first-time shot past Lukasz Fabianski into the roof of the net for his 50th Premier League goal.
Swansea had chances to equalise but Andre Ayew and Tom Carroll fired wide of the post. Defeat leaves the club just one point above the bottom three with three games left to play. (Reporting by Marc Isaacs Editing by Christian Radnedge)