* Watford and Bournemouth drew 2-2
* Watford right back Kiko Femenia volleyed in opener on 13 minutes
* Joshua King equalised from the spot after Jose Holebas’ handball
* Bournemouth’s Junior Stanislas was injured before the break
* Midfielder Roberto Pereyra put Watford ahead after the restart
* Defoe scored the equaliser from close range in the 92nd minute
* Watford welcome Burnley next, Bournemouth host Crystal Palace
March 31 (Reuters) - Substitute Jermain Defoe’s stoppage-time equaliser helped Bournemouth come from behind to hold Watford to a 2-2 draw in an entertaining Premier League clash at Vicarage Road on Saturday.
Watford took the lead against the run of play in the 13th minute. Jose Holebas crossed into Bournemouth’s box from a short corner and defender Kiko Femenia’s shot flew past goalkeeper Asmir Begovic after a deflection off striker Joshua King.
A moment of madness from Holebas at the other end brought the visitors level. The Greek international handled the ball out of play after Watford goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis parried Junior Stanislas’ effort and King stepped up to score from the penalty spot.
Pereyra put Watford back in front four minutes into the second half, stroking the ball in from close range after being set up by midfielder Will Hughes. Bournemouth striker Defoe then came off the bench to tuck the ball in with seconds remaining. (Reporting by Shrivathsa Sridhar in Bengaluru, editing by Ed Osmond)