* Watford came from behind to beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-1
* An Abdoulaye Doucoure own goal gave Spurs a 53rd-minute lead
* Troy Deeney equalised on his 250th league start for Watford
* Craig Cathcart headed the winner in the 76th minute
* Spurs host Liverpool next; Watford face Manchester United
Sept 2 (Reuters) - Watford came from behind with two set-piece goals to beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 at Vicarage Road on Sunday, ending the visitors’ 100 percent record and maintaining their own perfect start to the Premier League season.
After a tepid first half, Tottenham were gifted the lead when Abdoulaye Doucoure scored an own goal in the 53rd minute.
Yet Watford responded well to going behind and were level in the 69th minute after Troy Deeney headed home Jose Holebas’ free kick.
Craig Cathcart completed the turnaround, heading home from another Holebas set piece 14 minutes from fulltime - meaning Watford climbed to third, having won their first four top-flight games for the first time, while Spurs slipped to fifth. (Reporting by Pete Hall Editing by Toby Davis)