* Chelsea lost their 100 percent record in a 0-0 draw at West Ham
* For all their possession Chelsea had few clear opportunities
* Michail Antonio missed two first-half chances for the home side
* Substitutes Morata and Barkley were denied by Fabianski
* West Ham home to Manchester United next; Chelsea host Liverpool
Sept 23 (Reuters) - Chelsea lost their 100 percent Premier League record when London rivals West Ham United held them to a 0-0 draw on Sunday.
Needing a two-goal win to depose Liverpool at the top of the table, Chelsea struggled to make clear chances despite having the majority of possession and stayed third behind the Merseysiders and champions Manchester City.
The home side could have punished them but Michail Antonio, who was deputising for the injured Marko Arnautovic, missed two first-half chances and Andriy Yarmolenko headed wastefully wide.
West Ham, with only one win so far from their six matches, remain 17th, one place above the relegation zone. (Reporting by Steve Tongue Editing by Toby Davis)