MOSCOW, June 18 (Reuters) - Portugal play Morocco in a World Cup Group B match on Wednesday:
Where: Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
When: Wednesday June 20, 15:00 local (1200 GMT/0800 ET)
* Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo’s hat-trick in the 3-3 draw against Spain took his tally for Portugal to 84 goals in 151 international appearances.
* Portugal have lost one out of 25 competitive internationals since Fernando Santos took over as coach in September 2014.
* Portugal’s two central defenders in the match against Spain, Jose Fonte and Pepe, have a combined age of 69. Bruno Alves, their other main option in that position, is 36.
* Morocco are taking part at their fifth World Cup. They got past the group stage once, in 1986, before losing in the second round to West Germany.
* Because of a single appearance for Spain against Macedonia in 2014, when he played less than 15 minutes, forward Munir El Haddadi is unable to play for Morocco. FIFA rules bar players from changing allegiance once they have taken part in a competitive international.
Previous meetings: The two sides have met once before in the 1986 World Cup, with Morocco winning 3-1. (Writing by Brian Homewood, editing by Pritha Sarkar)