May 7, 2018 / 7:45 AM / 6 months ago

Turkish retailer Sok plans 85 percent foreign allocation in IPO

ISTANBUL, May 7 (Reuters) - Turkish discount retailer Sok plans to allocate 85 percent of its shares to foreign investors and the remaining 15 percent to domestic investors in its upcoming initial public offering, the company said on Monday.

Sok will start trading on the Istanbul bourse on May 16. (Reporting by Can Sezer Writing by Ali Kucukgocmen Editing by Daren Butler)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below