IRAQ (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 5:30 p.m. British time on Thursday.
* Denotes new or updated item
* KIRKUK - Armed men in a car attacked the headquarters of the Kurdish intelligence services in central Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, wounding one guard. Guards returned fire, killing one attacker and wounding a second, police said.
* KIRKUK - Armed men killed an off-duty Iraqi soldier in the centre of Kirkuk, police said.
* MOSUL - A civilian was killed in western Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, by unknown gunmen, police said.
* MOSUL - Gunmen killed a policeman near a gas station in western Mosul, police said.
* MOSUL - Four policemen were wounded when three roadside bombs went off in the centre of Mosul, police said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb wounded two people when it went off in eastern Baghdad, an interior ministry source said.
MOSUL - Police said they found the body of a man with gunshot wounds to the head and chest in a village near the city of Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad.
Compiled by Baghdad newsroom