(Reuters) - Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of round 27 of the Premier League from Feb. 10-Feb. 12 (games at 1500 GMT unless stated):
Saturday, Feb. 10
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (1230)
- Spurs have lost just once in their last seven league matches against Arsenal, although that defeat came earlier this season at the Emirates Stadium.
- It will be the first meeting between the two teams at Wembley since April 1993, when Tony Adams scored in Arsenal’s 1-0 FA Cup semi-final victory.
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane has scored six goals in his last six league appearances against Arsenal but failed to find the net in the reverse fixture earlier this season.
- Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who secured a January move from Borussia Dortmund, has netted four goals in his four appearances against Tottenham in all competitions.
- Maurcio Pochettino’s Spurs, currently fifth in the league, are four points ahead of sixth-placed Arsenal heading into the weekend’s clash.
Everton v Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace are on a four-game unbeaten run in the Premier League at Goodison Park, recording two wins and two draws.
- Seven of Everton’s eight league wins this season have come in home matches, the highest ratio in the competition at 88 percent.
- Since manager Ronald Koeman’s departure in October, Everton have lost one of their eight league games at home.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has been involved in six goals in his last five league starts against Crystal Palace, claiming two goals and four assists.
- Christian Benteke has three goals and one assist to his name in four league appearances at Goodison Park.
Stoke City v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Brighton have failed to score in any of their last four visits to the bet365 stadium, since a Lee Steele goal in a 3-1 defeat in March 2002.
- Brighton have lost five and drawn twice in their last seven away matches in the league this season.
- Paul Lambert, who took charge at Stoke last month, has lost each of his two previous league matches against Brighton, with Chris Hughton in charge of the Seagulls on both occasions.
- Brighton striker Glen Murray has scored five in his last seven matches in all competitions, including each of his last three.
- With five goals and six assists, Pascal Gross has been involved in 52 percent of Brighton’s 21 league goals this season.
Swansea City v Burnley
- Swansea have won each of their last three home matches against Burnley, two of which were in the Premier League.
- Swansea defender Alfie Mawson has started 50 consecutive Premier League games, the longest current run of any player in the competition.
- Carlos Carvalhal’s Swansea hit eight goals past League Two side Notts County to reach the FA Cup fourth round on Tuesday.
- Burnley’s Johann Berg Gudmundsson has contributed in half of his side’s last 14 goals (two goals and five assists).
- Sean Dyche’s Burnley are on a nine-game winless run in the league, yet remain seventh in the standings.
West Ham United v Watford
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last four home matches in all competitions (two wins, two draws).
- David Moyes has never lost a home league match against Watford, claiming three victories and one draw.
- Watford are looking for back-to-back league wins for the first time since November, following a 4-1 win against Chelsea on Monday.
- After collecting maximum nine points from their opening three away games this season, Watford have picked up a further five points from the last 10 matches on the road.
- During his time at Spain’s Real Sociedad, Moyes recorded a draw and a defeat against Javi Gracia, who was in charge of Malaga.
Manchester City v Leicester City (1730)
- League leaders Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 25 matches, picking up 20 victories and five draws.
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero has scored in each of his last six matches at the Etihad Stadium in all competitions, netting 10 goals in that run.
- Leicester have not collected a single point in any of their nine league matches against teams starting that day at the top of the league standings.
- Leicester’s Jamie Vardy has scored in each of his last three league appearances.
- Pep Guardiola’s Man City head into the weekend with 69 points from 26 matches, 13 points ahead of second-placed Manchester United.
Sunday, Feb. 11
Huddersfield Town v Bournemouth (1200)
- Huddersfield have not faced Bournemouth at the John Smith’s Stadium since the opening day of 2014-15 campaign in the Championship, a 4-0 win for the visitors.
- Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth are on a seven-match unbeaten run in the league and have moved up to ninth in the league table.
- Huddersfield have failed to score in 14 of their 26 league matches this season, more than any other team in the competition.
- Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson scored a hat-trick against Huddersfield in the reverse fixture earlier this season, finding the net with all three shots on target.
- David Wagner’s Huddersfield are starting a Premier League match in the relegation zone for the first time, having dropped into the bottom three following last week’s defeat to Manchester United.
Newcastle United v Manchester United (1415)
- Newcastle have won two of their last 28 Premier League matches against Man United, failing to win any of their last six (two draws, four defeats).
- Manchester United have won 12 away Premier League matches at St James’ Park, more than any other club.
- Jose Mourinho-led teams have never managed a league victory at St James’ Park, having three draws and three defeats.
- Man United’s Romelu Lukaku has scored six goals and made four assists in 651 minutes against Newcastle in the Premier League.
- Newcastle are the only Premier League opponent that Alexis Sanchez has faced more than twice (four games) without scoring a goal.
Southampton v Liverpool (1630)
- Maurcio Pellegrino’s Southampton ended their 12-game winless run with a 3-2 victory at West Bromwich Albion last week.
- Liverpool, currently third in the league, are five points behind second-placed Manchester United, while Southampton are placed 15th.
- Juergen Klopp’s Liverpool have lost one of their last 17 league matches this season, winning 11 and drawing five.
- Mohamed Salah has scored 21 goals for Liverpool in the league this season and is one goal behind top scorer Harry Kane, who is chasing his third consecutive Golden Boot.
- Klopp has faced Southampton on eight occasions as Liverpool manager in all competitions but has only registered two victories.
Monday, Feb. 12
Chelsea v West Bromwich Albion (2000)
- West Brom have lost their last two league matches and are rooted at the bottom of the standings, while Chelsea are fourth after 26 matches.
- Chelsea have won all three Premier League meetings against West Brom under manager Antonio Conte without conceding a single goal.
- West Brom have not beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in any of their last 16 visits in all competitions, since winning 1-0 in the League Cup in November 1983.
- Chelsea, who lost their last league home match to Bournemouth, have not suffered consecutive defeats at home in the competition since November 2011.
- Eden Hazard has scored five goals for Chelsea over nine matches in all competitions since the start of the new calendar year.
Reporting by Hardik Vyas in Bengaluru,; Editing by Christian Radnedge