(Reuters) - Iceland take on Croatia in a World Cup Group D game on Tuesday.
Where: Rostov Arena
When: Tuesday, June 26, 2100 local (1800 GMT/2 PM ET)
Referee: To be announced
* Croatia will top the group if they win or draw.
* Iceland must win and Argentina must avoid defeat against Nigeria for Iceland to have a chance of qualifying
* Three red cards have been shown in the last four games between the two teams
* Croatia’s best result at a World Cup came in 1998 when they reached the semi-finals, losing to eventual winners and hosts France.
* Croatia have won four of their five meetings with European opposition at the World Cup - their only defeat coming to France in the 1998 World Cup semi-final
* The last World Cup debutants to advance from the group stages were Slovakia in 2010. They were beaten by the Netherlands in the last 16
* Croatia have once before Russia 2018 kept clean sheets in successive World Cup matches (in 1998) but have never kept three clean sheets in a row
Both teams have always met in World Cup qualifiers, Croatia winning four times and Iceland once, for one draw.
Reporting by Julien Pretot; Editing by Hugh Lawson