LONDON, March 14 (Reuters) - April loading Nigerian and Angolan crude were clearing slowly on Thursday in lacklustre demand with programmes due to emerge next week.
* About 30 April loading Nigerian cargoes were still available.
* About 10 Angolan cargoes remain from the April programme with the new one set to emerge by Monday.
* India’s IOC awarded its buy tender for May 1-10 loading to Total but grade details could not be confirmed.
* Uruguay’s ANCAP awarded its buy tender for May 15-20 arrival crude to Chevron for a cargo of Angolan Nemba.
* The World Bank will lend Angola $1 billion to fund social security and water projects, the president’s office said on Wednesday.
Reporting by Julia Payne Editing by Alexander Smith and Elaine Hardcastle