BRIEF-Ibc Advanced Alloys Announces Short-Form Prospectus Offering Of Debenture Units And Convertible Debenture Units
* IBC ADVANCED ALLOYS ANNOUNCES SHORT-FORM PROSPECTUS OFFERING OF DEBENTURE UNITS AND CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURE UNITS TO RAISE UP TO C$6 MILLION FOR PRODUCTION CAPACITY EXPANSION AND OTHER PURPOSES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SUBORDINATED NOTES OFFERING
(Updates prices, adds NAFTA comments and Fed rates decision) MEXICO CITY, March 21 Mexico's currency strengthened on Wednesday in its biggest daily gain since last June, buoyed by growing bets that the United States could soften its stance on regional NAFTA trade negotiations looming over the fortunes of Mexican exporters. Mexican infrastructure, real estate and automotive stocks also climbed, fueled by hopes that talks to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement
* PLUG POWER INC. ANNOUNCES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $100 MILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES
NEW YORK, March 21 The U.S. dollar slid against major currencies, bond yields slipped, and stocks were mostly steady on Wednesday after the Federal Reserve raised its policy interest rate, and noted economic growth was strengthening, but left markets expecting only three rate rises this year.
BRIEF-Frontier Communications Says On March 19, Co Issued $1.6 Bln Amount Of 8.5 Pct Second Lien Secured Notes Due 2026
* FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS SAYS ON MARCH 19, CO ISSUED $1.6 BILLION AMOUNT OF 8.500% SECOND LIEN SECURED NOTES DUE 2026 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2HTrf9Q] Further company coverage:
* MCDERMOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $950 MILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2024 AND $550 MILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2026
* RESONANT ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS-ON MARCH 21 , ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO AMENDED, RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF SEPT 23, 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-American Water Works Announces Amendment And Restatement Of Unit's Existing Credit Agreement
* AMERICAN WATER WORKS - AMENDMENT AND RESTATEMENT OF UNIT'S EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH RESPECT TO REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.