VIENNA, Dec 16 Austria's newly formed conservative far-right coalition government said on Saturday it would be a reliable partner in a European Union it seeks to reform to return more power to national governments.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Dec 15 The state of Alaska will receive hundreds of millions of dollars in a settlement with oil companies over the value of North Slope crude oil shipped through the Trans-Alaska Pipeline (TAP), officials announced.
Dec 15 Three state senators in New Jersey sponsored a bill that could cost electric ratepayers about $320 million a year to subsidize nuclear reactors that could otherwise be closed.
* QUARTZ MOUNTAIN ANNOUNCES MANAGEMENT CHANGES, PRIVATE PLACEMENT AND SHARE CONSOLIDATION
* BAKER HUGHES A GE CO FILES FOR DEBT SHELF OF UP TO $3.0 BILLION - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2kykFeR) Further company coverage:
* DISCOVERY AIR INC. ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF OPERATING CREDIT FACILITY WITH CIBC
* Wall St ends at record highs as investors await tax bill details
* HRG GROUP - TO REDEEM ALL $864.4 MILLION 7.875% SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2019 AT PRICE EQUAL TO 100.000%, PLUS INTEREST TO REDEMPTION DATE
* SUNRUN INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $328.7 MILLION - SEC FILING
* SINO-GLOBAL SHIPPING AMERICA LTD FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $50 MILLION - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2Ck0nx8) Further company coverage:
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.