BDT / AED
Data as of07:01 GMT
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
* From and To currency are the same
* Amount Entered Is Invalid
|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
- UPDATE 2-Sterling's gains fizzle on Brexit concerns
- Sterling rises after PM May survives vote, turns to Brussels for help on Brexit
- UPDATE 6-Pound retreats as size of May win underscores Brexit deal opposition
- Sterling retreats from highs after UK PM May wins no-confidence vote
- UPDATE 3-Sterling gains after EU's Barnier says Brexit deal 90 pct done
- REFILE-FOREX-Dollar scales to 19-month peak as gloom grows outside U.S.
- FOREX-Dollar hits 19-month peak on gloom outside U.S.
- FOREX-Dollar adds gains after solid U.S. Nov retail sales data
- FOREX-Euro hurt by weak PMIs and slowdown fears
- FOREX-Euro struggles on weak data; dollar boosted by Chinese disappointment
- UPDATE 2-British minister warns Brexit is stuck as no-deal or referendum loom
- UK's Hunt says version of PM May's deal can get through parliament
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Global growth worry hits stocks, but U.S. data lifts dollar
- UPDATE 6-"Who are you calling 'nebulous'?" May presses testy EU for Brexit help
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Global growth worry hits stocks, but dollar gains on U.S. data
- PRECIOUS-Gold dips to one-week low as dollar bounces on strong data
- GRAPHIC-Take Five: Feeling Fed up again? World markets themes for the week ahead
- Fitch downgrades Pakistan citing fiscal "deterioration"
- HIGHLIGHTS-Quotes from Russian central bank chief news conference
- Russia central bank chief gives news conference after rate decision
- MIDEAST - Factors to watch - December 11
- PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Dec 11
- WRAPUP 5-U.S. job growth slows in November, monthly wage gains modest
- UPDATE 1-UK house prices rise at slowest pace in six years as Brexit nears
- UPDATE 1-UK's Tullow oil seeking partners in bid for additional Ghana block