WASHINGTON, Feb 21 A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee plans to hold a hearing next week to discuss efforts to restore Puerto Rico’s electrical infrastructure in the wake of last year's devastating storms, the panel said in a statement released on Wednesday.
Philadelphia, Feb 21 Republican Senator Ted Cruz of Texas on Wednesday urged President Donald Trump's administration to push for an overhaul of the nation's biofuels policy, during a rally at a Pennsylvania oil refinery that blames its bankruptcy on the controversial regulation.
* U.S. BANKRUPTCY COURT CONFIRMS TK HOLDINGS CHAPTER 11 PLAN OF REORGANIZATION
* OPENING OF BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS WITH CONTINUATION OF THE ACTIVITY UNTIL MARCH 31, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
NEW YORK, Feb 21 The U.S. supermarket chain Tops Markets LLC filed for bankruptcy on Wednesday, saying an unsustainable debt load, falling food prices and stiff competition from Amazon.com Inc and other low-cost rivals forced it to reorganize.
* MANITOK ENERGY INC. PROVIDES UPDATE ON RESTRUCTURING AND APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Philadelphia, Feb 21 Republican Senator Ted Cruz of Texas will speak at a rally against the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) on Wednesday hosted by bankrupt refiner Philadelphia Energy Solutions Inc - a company that blames the controversial biofuels policy for its financial demise.
BRIEF-Beate Uhse: Insolvency Proceedings Under Self-Administration For Unit Beate Uhse Netherlands B.V.
* OPENS INSOLVENCY PROCEEDINGS UNDER SELF-ADMINISTRATION FOR UNIT BEATE UHSE NETHERLANDS B.V. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 20 Puerto Rico's beleaguered electric utility has received court approval to borrow $300 million to help pay expenses, well below the $1.3 billion initially sought but enough to avert power outages it had warned about.
- M&A: UPDATE 3-Orange starts to reap rewards of French investment
- IPOs: Financial services firm SimplyBiz eyes 150 million pound London IPO - source
- Private Capital: BRIEF-DPW Holdings Says Sent Letter Dated February 16, To Michael Pudil, Chairman And CEO Of WSI Industries
- Hedge Funds: Bridgewater’s bet against Europe shines light on patchy short-selling rules
- Regulatory News: REFILE-UPDATE 1-U.S. adds more duties on biodiesel from Argentina, Indonesia
Free Deals Newsletter
Commodo Illum Laborum Ab Quae Molestiae. Suscipit Aliquid Nostrum Illum Odit Minima Nihil. Eaque Adipisci Eum Quam Nulla Tempora.